In over nine years of blogging, I have found that learning from other bloggers is the best way to grow your blog. There are so many ways to grow your blog! You can figure things out as you read books, take classes, read blog posts, and so many other options. But I’ll admit it can be a bit overwhelming.
Not only do other bloggers understand the day-to-day journey that is your blog. But they also have strategies and tips that they’ve tried before that you may not have even thought of. And if they are already making money blogging, even better! Learning from successful bloggers who love blogging is the best way to go.
Because of this unique path they share with you, it is best to learn from them. Now don’t get me wrong. I have learned much from YouTubers, podcasters, affiliate marketers, and social media influencers. But when you get down to the nitty-gritty, they may not understand all the issues a blogger faces, just as a blogger would not understand all the problems that a YouTuber encounters.
And that is why learning from other bloggers is the best! So, in this article, I want to give you some great tips and point out all the ways I have grown a great deal thanks to my fellow bloggers.
Webinars and Blogging Q&As Lives
When I first learned about webinars, I was thrilled! I did not have to get a book about this topic. I can go to a webinar with someone who has already done it and have them tell me how they did it? SOLD! Webinars were a lot easier, and I was even more surprised that I was getting quality content during these webinars.
When Facebook lives emerged, I was even more smitten because I did not have to download any webinar software to participate. And the best part about webinars with other bloggers is that you can ask the experts questions LIVE!
I am such a fan of this overall strategy that I have hosted many Facebook live events. I have covered topics such as creating content your readers will enjoy, low-cost and free tools you should use to start a blog, and monetization strategies.
Check out one of my most recent Blogging Q&A videos below:
You can see my video above, where we discuss building your blogging support group, and the rest of our videos in the links below. While the live portion of this video is over, I love answering questions for those who have them. So leave your questions in the comments of these videos, and I will surely answer them.
Blog courses are another great way to learn from other bloggers because they share their tips directly with you! And quite often, they give you worksheets and other resources!
But there are a lot of blog courses out there, and they can get a bit pricey. So that is why I look forward to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit every year.
If you were ever going to invest in a blogging course, this would be the one, and here is why. The toolkit is a collection of over 94 eCourses, templates, workbooks, planners, and membership sites. And for six days every year, they offer this toolkit for only $97. That’s a 97% discount on how much it would cost to buy all these blogging tools individually ($7,395.27).
The bundles include a variety of categories of content. Here is what was included in the 2019 package:
- Affiliate Marketing – 5 products worth $222.99
- Beyond blogging – 3 Products worth $384.97
- Branding – 4 products worth $106.94
- Tech & Support – 3 products worth $588.00
- Creating & Selling Products – 6 products worth $695
- Design – 4 products worth $228.00
- Email list Marketing – 7 products worth $481.95
- Facebook & Twitter – 4 products worth $261.99
- Finance & Legalese – 5 products worth $212.99
- Get Started – 6 products worth $680.00
- Instagram – 4 products worth $227.50
- Monetization – 5 products worth $221.97
- Pinterest – 7 Products worth $440.00
- Podcasting & Vlogging – 5 Products worth $158.98
- Productivity & Organization – 6 Products worth $257.00
- SEO & Traffic – 8 Products worth $787.99
Here is the catch about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit:
It’s only on sale for a few days each year! So, sadly, it is not on sale right now. However, you can still be on the waitlist for when it opens up next time.
If you cannot tell, I am a total fangirl for this product because I have received so much value from it. I have been buying the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit for the last four years, and while I haven’t taken every single course in each one, I have still grown my blog. Nevertheless, it’s such a great value at a low price, so I highly recommend it!
If you are looking for other excellent courses to join, I mention some great ones in my articles on monetizing your blog.
Lastly, but certainly not least, are masterminds. As you may know from some of my other articles, I have participated in mastermind groups and am a big believer in them. If it were not for the masterminds I’ve engaged in, I would not be here sharing what I know with all of you!
You can say that I have a special place in my heart for masterminds and their effectiveness. Instead of you banging your head against the wall and trying to figure out what’s going wrong on your blog alone, you have several other people who can tell you ways you can improve.
If joining a mastermind seems out of reach, I highly recommend you join our Facebook group. It provides expert advice and blogging resources to help you improve your blogs when you feel stuck.
If you are more interested in joining a mastermind group, we can help you there too!
This opportunity is something I’m offering through my Blogging Money Formula program. In Blogging Money Formula, I show bloggers how to start making real money with their blogs with step-by-step guidance.
Here are some of the things I cover in the program:
- First, properly apply for sponsored posts to get selected for more opportunities.
- Set up your blog so brands can reach out to you about partnerships.
- Properly apply for sponsored posts so you get selected for more opportunities: I will show you how to use them so that brands choose you more often!
- Build long-term relationships with brands: This way, you can get recurring business with brands instead of pitching new ones all the time.
- Drive Traffic to your blog posts: Great results produce repeat customers, and I will show you how to make that happen.
- Access my Sponsored post-pricing tool to know what you should charge for your sponsored opportunities.
- Access to my Canva Proposal template, so you look professional to brands.
- My “Best Possible Blogger Method” to get selected more sponsored opportunities you apply to on influencer networks.
- Legal guidelines for writing sponsored content on your blog so you don’t get in trouble.
- Writing SEO-quality content that gets more traffic organically.
- Access my email templates to reply to brands reaching out to you for partnerships.
- Managing multiple sponsored opportunities and developing a long-term money-making strategy for sponsored options.
- Accelerating your growth with sponsored opportunities so you can make more money in the long run.
I also include bonus content! The bonus content includes:
- Monthly LIVE Q&As with me in a private FB group ($1,000 Value), where you will get monthly guidance from me, and I will answer all your questions. Along with consistent monitoring of the FB group for inquiries.
- My Rapid Instagram Growth Strategy ($75 value) gives you my best tips for going from 0 to 10,000+ Instagram followers in a hurry.
- The Efficient Blog Schedule Workbook ($65 value) shows you how to dedicate a little time each day to your blog and what to work on for which days.
- My Social Media Traffic Blast mini-course ($139 value) shows you how to drive consistent Traffic to your blog without spending a dime.
Blogging Money Formula is on sale now, but not for long:
As I mentioned, there are many other ways to grow your blog. And if you are learning from other bloggers about marketing strategies, Search engine optimization (SEO), how to write great content, and other blogging tips, you are more likely to be successful. The key is to make sure that you are asking. You never know what you may learn from other bloggers!